Great motivating words.
Carolina CrossFit is testing this week to see where everyone is with their goals.
Make a plan
This is the single most important thing when tracking goals. The plan is your outline to success. Tweet it, facebook it, write down in a notebook, buy an app on your phone that allows you to track workouts….You have to have a plan.
The easiest way to quit is to give up because you’re not seeing the results you would like in your ideal timeline. Set a goal and hold yourself accountable…
- What would you like to achieve?
- When would you like to get there?
- Are you being too realistic with your timeline?
- Who is going to hold you accountable? (yourself, a coach, family/friends)
- What is your plan to get there?
Recently, I have been working on some advanced olympic lifts and I have surprised myself with multiple personal bests and I am doing things I didn’t think were possible. I love surprising myself with what I…
View original post 97 more words